Gandolfo Helin & Fountain Literary Management is a full-service literary and dramatic rights agency with a presence in Los Angeles, New York, and Nashville. We manage the development, publishing, producing, and licensing of client property including commercial fiction, non-fiction, personal memoirs, original teleplays, and screenplays. With our background in both publishing and Film/TV, we support client projects in a wide array of media possibilities from books to film. Our published authors have produced bestselling books and are recipients of multiple awards.
We look to develop and manage projects with strong potential to make an impact in not only the international publishing marketplace but in the film and television industries.
- Consults with and represents novelists, nonfiction writers, and screenwriters from initial concept through development, final draft, editing, book cover design, marketing and promotions.
- Manages every aspect of a writer’s career to help each client make the most of their project’s potential.
- Handles foreign and audio rights.
- Works with co-agents at the top agencies in Hollywood, with whom regularly negotiate film and TV deals.
- Is aligned with top merchandising/licensing agents to maximize these opportunities.
- Consults on publicity initiatives.
Questions about us?